Each block in a refugee camp like in Balukhali camp that houses between 100 to 200 refugee families, needs to improve its clean water resources by creating 200 to 300 tubewells to reduce the water resource sharing ratio. Due to higher density of population in refugee camps, with the increasing number of newly arrived refugees, many lack clean water sources for cooking, bathing, purification and ablution.
This is the BEST opportunity for you to waqf, infaq and donate directly for a tubewell construction project supplying clean water for the benefit of refugees in the largest Rohingya refugee camp in Bangladesh!
We provide the WAKAF TUBEWELL 4 ROHINGYA through online booking.
BENEFITS FROM THE TUBEWELL
Each tubewell can serve 50 refugee families (each block at Balukhali Refugee Camp houses 100 to 200 families)
The tubewell is a source of clean water supply for the toilets that were built
Sumber air bersih yang sangat penting untuk penyediaan makanan seperti membersih beras, penyediaan makanan mentah dan bahan memasak
The tubewell is a very important source of clean water for food preparations such as cleaning rice, preparation of raw food and cooking materials.
The tubewell assists Rohingya refugees in their daily sanitation needs.
FUNCTION & DESIGN
The design and construction of a water supply system ensures a cost-effective and efficient service over the long term. It operates with minimal, but technologically appropriate operation and maintenance requirements. In this respect, coordination with physical planning, health and environmental sanitation sectors is most important.
The decision to use surface water as a main source of water supply system for refugees will be taken when all alternative sources have proven ineffective in providing a cost-effective base of supply. In such circumstances, efforts will be made to find out as many details as possible on the quality and quantity of this water in order to assess its reliability as a source for human consumption.
IMPORTANCE OF SADAQAH
Why Does the Muslims Choose to give Charity (Sadaqah) As Preparation to Dies?
1. As Allah says, "O my Lord, would it be better for You to delay the coming of my death to a little
while longer, so that I may give waqf ..." (Surah al-Munafiqun: Verse 10)
2. Whereas he did not even say "so that I can perform umrah" or "so that I can pray" or "so that I can
3. One scholar said, "It is not for a person who has died to mention to give waqf except because of
the greatness of the reward he has seen after his death."
4. So you should increase alms because indeed a believer will be under the shade of the reward of
waqf on the Day of Resurrection.
5. Give alms for your relatives who have already passed away because they really hope to return to
the world to give alms and do good deeds. So realize their hopes and train your children to get
used to giving alms. Give alms. Indeed, Allah rewards those who give alms.
Uncovering the Book of Pilgrimage to the Realm of Barzakh (Al Imam Jalaluddin As-Suyuti)
What are the Miracles and Advantages of Waqf (Charity)?
1. The practice of almsgiving is one of the gates of heaven.
2. Almsgiving is the best of pious deeds and the best of almsgiving is feeding.
3. The reward of alms will protect its owner on the Day of Judgment and release him from the
punishment of hell.
4. Waqf can extinguish the wrath of God and the heat of the grave.
5. Waqf is the best gift for the dead, the most beneficial for him in the grave and the one added
by Allah will be sustenance (because of giving alms).
6. Waqf is a purification of property and the soul can double the goodness.
7. Waqf and Sadaqah is the source of the giver's joy and the source of his face glowing on the Day of
8. Waqf and Sadaqah is a protection from fear on the day of great chaos and the day when there is
no sorrow for the loss of something from it (the Day of Judgment).
9. Waqf and Sadaqah is the source of forgiveness of sins and removal from evil.
10. As a bearer of glad tidings of a good ending and the source of angelic prayers for him.
11. The person who gives alms is the best org among human beings.
12. The reward of Waqf and Sadaqah is for all who share about the alms (not just for the giver)
13. The giver of Waqf and Sadaqah is promised much good and a great reward
14. People who like to spend is one of the characteristics of a pious person.
15. And Waqf and Sadaqah is the cause of the love of God's servants to the giver.
16. Waqf and Sadaqah is a sign of generosity and one of the signs of glory and generosity.
17. Giving Waqf and Sadaqah makes prayer amazing and solves all difficulties.
18. Charity repels the plagues and covers up 70 evils in the world.
19. Waqf and Sadaqah prolongs life, increases sustenance, becomes a source of sustenance and
20. Waqf and Sadaqah becomes medicine, a cure and a healer
21. Waqf and Sadaqah prevent fires, drownings due to floods and theft.
22. The reward of Waqf and Sadaqah is fixed (does not vary) even if given to livestock or birds.