Every year from November to February, Bangladesh will enter its winter season. Cold weather of up to 8 degrees Celsius at certain times can bite the bones of anyone in Rohingya refugee camps across Bangladesh.
Imagine children and adults who have to face this situation every day without blankets, thick clothes or anything that can cover their bodies. Even new-borns, whether they want to or not, have to endure this cold condition all day. Winter in Bangladesh is coming to an end in another month. The MONSOON season will hit them next.
What is the aftermath of this Monsoon season?
Prolonged rain day and night will cause them to receive more or less the same temperature, and even have to go through slippery roads, LANDSLIDE, TENT FALLS and WATER INTO THE TENT.
SPECIFICATION AND COST
Specifications: Prepared for comfortable, durable warmth on cold nights. Super soft throw blanket can prevent electrostatic. Easy to clean, machine washable, no bleach required.
Item : Blanket
Material : Flannel
Usage : Sofa, Bed, AHU Room, Camping, Bedroom, etc.
Features : Soft, Warm, Thickened, Solid Color
Size : 50cm x 70cm/19.69" x 27.56" , 70cm x 100cm/27.56" x 39.37" (Approx.)
IMPORTANCE OF SADAQAH
Why Does the Muslims Choose to give Charity (Sadaqah) As Preparation to Dies?
1. As Allah says, "O my Lord, would it be better for You to delay the coming of my death to a little
while longer, so that I may give waqf ..." (Surah al-Munafiqun: Verse 10)
2. Whereas he did not even say "so that I can perform umrah" or "so that I can pray" or "so that I can
3. One scholar said, "It is not for a person who has died to mention to give waqf except because of
the greatness of the reward he has seen after his death."
4. So you should increase alms because indeed a believer will be under the shade of the reward of
waqf on the Day of Resurrection.
5. Give alms for your relatives who have already passed away because they really hope to return to
the world to give alms and do good deeds. So realize their hopes and train your children to get
used to giving alms. Give alms. Indeed, Allah rewards those who give alms.
Uncovering the Book of Pilgrimage to the Realm of Barzakh (Al Imam Jalaluddin As-Suyuti)
What are the Miracles and Advantages of Waqf (Charity)?
1. The practice of almsgiving is one of the gates of heaven.
2. Almsgiving is the best of pious deeds and the best of almsgiving is feeding.
3. The reward of alms will protect its owner on the Day of Judgment and release him from the
punishment of hell.
4. Waqf can extinguish the wrath of God and the heat of the grave.
5. Waqf is the best gift for the dead, the most beneficial for him in the grave and the one added
by Allah will be sustenance (because of giving alms).
6. Waqf is a purification of property and the soul can double the goodness.
7. Waqf and Sadaqah is the source of the giver's joy and the source of his face glowing on the Day of
8. Waqf and Sadaqah is a protection from fear on the day of great chaos and the day when there is
no sorrow for the loss of something from it (the Day of Judgment).
9. Waqf and Sadaqah is the source of forgiveness of sins and removal from evil.
10. As a bearer of glad tidings of a good ending and the source of angelic prayers for him.
11. The person who gives alms is the best org among human beings.
12. The reward of Waqf and Sadaqah is for all who share about the alms (not just for the giver)
13. The giver of Waqf and Sadaqah is promised much good and a great reward
14. People who like to spend is one of the characteristics of a pious person.
15. And Waqf and Sadaqah is the cause of the love of God's servants to the giver.
16. Waqf and Sadaqah is a sign of generosity and one of the signs of glory and generosity.
17. Giving Waqf and Sadaqah makes prayer amazing and solves all difficulties.
18. Charity repels the plagues and covers up 70 evils in the world.
19. Waqf and Sadaqah prolongs life, increases sustenance, becomes a source of sustenance and
20. Waqf and Sadaqah becomes medicine, a cure and a healer
21. Waqf and Sadaqah prevent fires, drownings due to floods and theft.
22. The reward of Waqf and Sadaqah is fixed (does not vary) even if given to livestock or birds.